|Registration Opens :||1st September 2021|
|Deadline for Early Bird Registration Paper Registration:||15th October 2021|
|Deadline for Camera-ready Paper Submission:|
30th October 2021
For successful submission of camera-ready paper, carefully follow the instructions mentioned below: –
- You have already received the comments by the reviewers through notification email. Please incorporate the reviewers’ suggestions when preparing your camera-ready paper for the proceedings. The page limit is six pages and is strict. The final paper is to be submitted latest by 10th October 2021. This is a firm deadline for the submission of paper.
- At least one author must register with Full Author Registration and present the selected paper at IBSSC-2021, in order for the paper to be considered for inclusion on IEEE Xplore. Each registration is meant for ONE (01) participant to attend the conference only. Co-author(s) who are also participating in the conference, will need to register separately under appropriate registration category. Please keep the proof of payment with you as it will be asked to be submitted.
- After completing the registration, please fill the details in the following google form https://forms.gle/Ed85CQL7JNJoYozv5
- You should submit your paper and e-copyright transfer form using your EasyChair proceedings author role for IBSSC-2021. The instruction in this regard will be sent through email separately.
- Please make sure that the similarity index of your manuscript is below 25%, using standard plagiarism checking software (e.g Turnitin etc.), before submitting the camera-ready paper from your end to confirm the submission of the paper in IEEE Xplore. If similarity index is more than 25%, then your paper will not be included in the conference proceedings.
- The authors are urged to ensure that the camera-ready submission strictly follows the IEEE Template given at https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html The camera-ready papers that do not meet these requirements will not be submitted for further consideration to IEEE Xplore.
The final manuscript should have the copyright clearance code notice at the bottom of the first page. Kindly refer to the LaTex/Word template provided here: https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html and replace the dummy code at the first page bottom with this code:
|i. For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is:|
U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
|ii. For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:|
978-1-6654-1758-7/21/$31.00 ©2021 Crown
|iii. For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is:|
978-1-6654-1758-7/21/$31.00 ©2021 European Union
|iv. For all other papers the copyright notice is:|
978-1-6654-1758-7/21/$31.00 ©2021 IEEE
Before Creating a PDF
- Add the copyright clearnace code notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document. If necessary, contact Dr. Somesh Kumar <email@example.com>for the appropriate copyright notice.
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will requires no revision.
Instructions for Authors to Create Final PDF for IBSSC-2021 Submission
Prior to the Final Submission, the pdf file should be checked through PDF eXpress (https://ieee-pdf-express.org/). The instructions for IEEE PDF eXpress are:
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site https://ieee-pdf-express.org/
New users should do the following:
- First create the account on IDDD PDF eXpress site. Select create an account in link https://ieee-pdf-express.org/ or directly click on https://ieee-pdf-express.org/account/signup
- Enter the following:
- 53889Xfor the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
- An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Go to the Dashboard and create the new title.
- Upload the word file of the paper and after some time, converted pdf will be sent on the mail or directly can download from PDF eXpress.
Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Download the PDF file of your paper from PDF eXpress and upload it through EasyChair proceedings author role for IBSSC-2021.